Meera Jumma Masjid
Mosque, madrasa and Tableegh mahalla. The Meera Jumma mosque, commonly known as the Theruwu Palli which according to the documents available was first built in 1730 and expanded in 1850. A new Masjid was constructed in place of the old mosque in 1906. With the rapid increase of the Jama-ath after 1960s, the Masjid was expanded once again in 1978 and 1980.