Close
Or write down below
Choose
Hamilton Mosque
0 Reviews: 0 If you are the owner, please write us
The History of the Muslim Association of Hamilton traces its way back to the 1950s where the original settlers, a group of McMaster University Students, decided to make Hamilton their place of abode. In the early 1970s, the original Musalla was brought to fruition on Brampton Street. A few years later, in the mid 70s, it was moved to Flamborough. In the late 70s, the location on Upper Gage was appoionted as the Hamilton Mosque. This location was active until the early 90s when the community outgrew its capacity and relocated to the Stone Church Rd. Location where the Hamilton Mountain Mosque remains until now. The original 15 families that once were, is now a community of over 30,000 believers that call Hamilton home.
Mosque
Library
no
Madrassas
no
Jummah
no
Taraweeh
no
Imam
Jummah Time
The time of the obligatory prayer
Back to the catalogue
1545 Stone Church Road East, Hamilton, ON L8W 3R2
9053831526
Found error?
Have a better picture?
Popular