Also known as the Jaame Masjid. Jaame Masjid was established from a house in 1962, incorporating two terrace houses. It became the first Masjid in Lancashire, recognised as the official central mosque of Blackburn. This was accomplished with the efforts of a handful of original Muslim families who settled in the area in the late 1950’s and the early 1960’s.
The time of the obligatory prayer