Built in 1981 by architects Benchemsi and Nineteen in a traditional Arab-Muslim style, the mosque is spread over two levels. It has several rooms, one surmounted by a dome, visible from the outside, and a covered prayer hall, flanked by a minaret. The patio is decorated with geometric patterns made of ceramic pellets of colors on a white background. This is one of the first buildings of Muslim worship built in Ile-de-France after the Mosque of Paris (1922-1926). Today it is one of the most popular western Paris. Since 2001, she is the French headquarters of the Muslim World League. It opens its doors to the public on tours organized by the tourist office in Mantes-la-Jolie.
The time of the obligatory prayer