Sunbury Islamic Center
The City of Sunbury sits at the point of where the west and north branches of the Susquehanna River converge. Sunbury dates back to 1772 and was named for an English village near London, England. The Sunbury Islamic Center has been in existence since approximately 1989. Its former name was Ghulam Rasool Mosque. The masjid?s activities include salat, Jumuah, Sunday School, interfaith activities, and a Family Dinner once a month.